SAFETY & CARE
All of our candles are hand-made with safety and care. Please take care of them too!
Here are some important instructions before use:
- Always place your candle on a suitable surface for collecting was (like a tray or coaster), as the candle will drip.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Make sure the candle stands steady before lighting it, on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Keep away from any vibrations and drafts.
- Keep out of reach of pets and children.
- Never burn the candle on or near anything that could catch fire.
A few extra tips to keep the candle as beautiful as it is:
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting if this hasn't been done yet. This ensures a cleaner and safer burn, as you keep the flame under control and prevent uneven burning and sooting. We recommend trimming the wick after the first five minutes of burning to ensure a steady burn. After this, trim the wick every hour. If the flame becomes larger than 5cm, extinguish the flame and trim the wick.
- Only burn the candle for 1 hour at a time to prevent excessive dripping.
- Don't leave the candle in direct sunlight, as the sun rays can damage the appearance of the candle.
- Be careful with your nails or any sharp objects as this could damage the candle.
- Please note that the burning time varies from around 2,5h to 7h, depending on the size of the candle.
WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES!